Life Care Center of Palm Bay is close to the theme parks in Orlando, Florida, but it also has a number of attractions unique to the area that visitors of all ages would enjoy. For a day trip, we suggest:
- Brevard Zoo is home to more than 650 animals divided into four areas of the world: Africa, Amazon, Australia/Asia and Florida. The zoo features different ways to experience the animal exhibits, such as kayaking and riding a train.
- In the Brevard Zoo is Treetop Trek, an outdoor zip line and obstacle course facility. Visitors of all ages can enjoy leisurely treks through the Florida forest on a zip line or challenge themselves on high ropes obstacle courses.
- The Cocoa Beach Convention and Visitors Bureau provides links to attractions, events, hotels and restaurants in and around the city.
- The Kennedy Space Center is the space center from which every human space flight has occurred in U.S. history. Visitors can tour the facility, experience motion simulators, IMAX films and, if timed correctly, a rocket launch.
- Space Coast Stadium is a spring training facility for the Washington Nationals, a major league baseball team, and the Brevard County Manatees, a minor league baseball team. Visitors can enjoy baseball games at various times throughout the year.